Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bath Time Fun!


So I was giving the kids their baths tonight and decided to let them play in the water for a little while. They were making me laugh so hard tonight. They both would splash in the water and stop and look at eachother and laugh so hard, it was so funny.

I got all the birthday plans and presents finalized this weekend. It hit me when I was ordering the cakes this weekend. Gosh, I wish time would slow down! I am so thankful for everything in the past year from the wonderful NICU Nurses to having them be very healthy now. They sure have gone through more than any other child at this age. God sure has double blessed me with miracles.

The kids spent the weekend with their Nana (Norman's Mom) so that I could finish everything up. I was so happy to have them back! I sure missed them but it was a nice break to have!

No comments: