Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthday is coming soon!

I can't believe that Aniyah and Izayah will be a year old VERY VERY VERY soon. It is so sad, but I am so blessed to still have them here. I didn't know at first if they would really make it. They are more than miracles, they are my heros. These tiny precious babies have come so far these are the things they can do now:

-Self feed themselves
-Hold their bottles
-Pull themselves up on everything
-Sit in the big bathtub
-Sit unassisted
-Scoot everywhere they go
-Play with eachother

There is probably a lot more, but those stick out for the most part. It is just mind blowing how fast they have grown. I wish time would slow down! Izayah has 6 teeth now, and Aniyah has 2! Well, that's all for now!

1 comment:

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

I cant believe its been almost a year
They sure have grown alot.